Our Customer Charter
We understand that the way you are treated as a customer is key in building a lasting relationship with you and your car. Trust, convenience, value for money and a friendly and efficient service are all values we believe in. We are totally committed to provide honest and accurate advice that is always in the best interest of you, our customer. We will back this, with good quality guaranteed repairs. Only by working in this way can we expect to continue to earn your support as a loyal customer.
Within our service to you we will provide:
- Fully Trained Personnel to carry out your requirements
- Genuine Alfa Romeo Parts with European wide warranty
- 12 months unlimited mileage workmanship warranty
- A comprehensive explanation of the work that needs to be completed
- An accurate assessment of how long the work will take
- An agreed collection time
- Informed progress through our workshop
- A thorough explanation of the work carried out
- Quote fully inclusive prices
- Parts removed will be retained for your inspection
- A safe clean and comfortable environment should you wish to wait while the work is completed
We believe there is no better place to have your Alfa Romeo serviced or repaired - with our modern fully equipped workshop staffed by Alfa Romeo trained technicians who have the required expertise, specialist knowledge and technical information to ensure every job is effectively completed in order to maintain your car to the highest standards.
Annual Service Offer £129 - For Cars 3 years' Plus
As a special introductory offer we are pleased to be able to offer all Alfa Romeo customers of vehicles 3 years or older an Annual Service for a fixed price of only £129.00. While it may still be possible to find a cheaper service elsewhere, can you be sure what you are actually getting for the price?
At HWM Alfa Romeo our fixed price annual service offer includes the following services:
- Change engine oil, oil filter and sump plug washer (where fitted)
- Check operation of lights
- Check washers and wipers
- Check brake pipes and lines
- Check exhaust system
- Inspect tyres, report on tread depth and set pressures correctly
- Visually check cooling system for leaks
- Check antifreeze content
- Check drive belts (excludes cam belt)
- Check all fluid levels
- Check battery condition
- Visually check front brake pads and discs
- Carry out 39 point Visual Health Check
We use only Selenia oil products (as recommended).
So why not treat your Alfa to some genuine TLC!
For more details please call our Service Department on 01932 233200
HWM Alfa RomeoUnit 21
Phone: 01932 233200
Fax: 01932 237802